If you live in Portland, go have hot chocolate at Bread & Ink Cafe. It's delicious!
As usual, this FITB is courtesy of the most lovely Lauren at The Little Things We Do.
1. The best prank I ever pulled was apparently not that memorable. I am terrible with pranks - I get a smiley-smirk on my face and just feel dumb.
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was wow. strike 2.
3. A day without being thankful for everything I have is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are people! I love the people in my life, whether I see them once a day, once a week or once a month! Oh, and books.
5. I dream of traveling the world again with my little family - I read this book about a couple who took their kids out of school and just traveled for a year, learning so much more than they would have in a classroom. That sounds like something we would do. I hope we do.
6. I dread getting older. Not wrinkles, or anything like that, just life passing by without me noticing.
7. A discovery I made this week was that my little girls are on opposite schedules...Ruthie is awake in the middle of the night and Afton is awake during the day! This does not bode well! But I love when they are awake at the same time...I get a kick in my groin and a punch in the ribs. I feel so loved already, ha ha.