Courtesy of Lauren @ The Little Things We Do...
she's going to the beach this weekend! lucky girl!
(Coastline of the Cinque Terre, Italy 2010)
1. This weekend I'm relaxing and we're going to a Natural Baby Care class at MotherTree Birth! I signed up for the class with a coupon from the PDX Birth Bucks booklet.
2. My last vacation was Europe! Oh, so sad to think about. We definitely live on those memories right now.
3. My next vacation will be errr....probably not for a while especially with the babies coming. What I wouldn't give for a nice beachside holiday right now.
4. My favorite way to relax is definitely the classic dinner-and-a-movie! Or, a massage or pedi.
5. When vacationing one should always remember to chill out and let go of preconceived expectations - then the best things happen!
6. When vacationing one should never keep your cell phone on. It's definitely one of my little "rules". Check it once a day for emergencies, that's it.
7. The best part about a vacation is how nourishing to the soul it is, especially when you're with loved ones and everyone is relaxed and in good spirits.