What's been OK about hospital living:
- Cable TV. We don't have cable, so I've been watching Food Network and HGtv like crazy. I looove House Hunters International and Paula Deen cracks me up.
- My big room with windows and a garden view. When the doctor told me I would be staying for another two weeks, she said, "But I'll get you a better room."
- The nurses are nice.
- A daily wheelchair ride through the garden when Andy comes after work. Fresh air, ahhhhh.
- Watching loads of BBC Masterpiece shows like Downton Abbey and funky foreign films on Netflix.
- Reading Sophie Kinsella books. Highly entertaining, and doesn't take much focus.
- Having time to read and read and read about twins and taking care of babies. The Mothering Forums have been a constant friend.
But nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is as good as being in your own home, in your own bed, without someone waking you up every few hours to check your BP and your babies' heart rates...and discovering the first stretch marks in the bad bathroom lighting (noooooo!) Seriously, leave us alone!