Welcome to 31 Days of Making More Milk!
I was so impressed with all the 31 Day-ers around the web and was, frankly, completely overwhelmed after visiting all the links on The Nester's blog, and then I got to thinking...what would I devote my attention to for 31 days?
My husband and I threw some ideas around, but there it was all along, staring me in the face (or in the boobs, more appropriately).
And so, the first 31 Days of Making More Milk was born. Yes, it's late on October 1st, but we're all busy women, right? So I know you're cutting me some slack.
Throughout this month, I'll be posting all about:
- Using real foods to make more milk, with recipes!
- Cool stats about what mamas back in the days (as far back as 2,000 years!) used to do to boost their supply
- Impressive breastfeeding resources and stats (from lactation consultants, NDs, and people much smarter than this mama)
- Meals, snack, and beverage ideas
- Different ways to breastfeed that encourage letdown
- Pumping 101
- Breastfeeding twins and all that goes with the craziness
- All and any questions that you'd like to throw my way! And if I don't know the answer, I'll try and find it out for you. Leave a comment below or throughout the series!