I went to a girl's night valentines day party and forgot to make cards for our valentine's exchange, so I grabbed together the supplies I had on hand and came up with these little gems! Use my tutorial as a springboard to create something even cuter, especially if you have more time than I did.
Scissors or exacto knife
1) Cut out a tea cup template out of some cardstock, use the template to cut teacups out of scrapbook paper.
2) Using cardstock as your base, measure out how big you want you valentine's do be. Mine was just a little thinner than a tea bag, and just long enough that it could wrap around the back and stay secured with a piece of clear tape.
3) Glue some scrapbook paper (I used a translucent handmade paper) to the cardstock, then glue your teacup onto the card.
4) Using an exacto knife or scissors, cut a slit near the top of the teacup and in the teacup handle.
5) Tape some string to the back of your teabag, then lay the teabag facing up on the back of the cardstock.
6) Pull the string through the slit cut in the cardstock above the teacup, then wrap the cardstock around the teabag and secure with a piece of tape.
7) Make a teabag label out of cardstock or use pre-made label to write, "You're my cup of tea!"